Tuesday 17 August 2010

Counting Down the Days!

It seems like yesterday that I was telling myself that I didn't need to worry, departure is months away. However, I can't say that anymore as I'm leaving in 8 days! Time flies so fast!! The old school routine has been wiped clean away leaving me with very little idea as to what exactly is going on. Its impossible to feel comfortable in my current position, all things considered for the past 15 years i have live by the same routine and suddenly its all being turned upside down, and to make things more interesting, I'll be on the other side of the world, and it begs the question...'What have I gotten myself into???'

But no doubt, whilst part of me is shitting myself, the other part couldn't be more excited. I'm going to Thailand!?

No comments:

Post a Comment